Monday, September 28, 2009

Counting your blessings!



Elsie and I received one of the sweetest letters from a customer. She was a beautiful bride from a resent wedding and just wanted to let us know how much she and her new husband love our images and how much she enjoyed our friendship. A quote from the letter. “ I remember when I was looking for photographers for our wedding. I had already interviewed a couple of other photographers before my husband and I meet you and your wife. We loved how you took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. We felt so good after talking to you, we knew you where the ones of us. Now after getting my album back yesterday I knew you where meant for us. I still cry every time I page through it. Every laugh, tear and hug was there. All the little details where there to. Thank you so much!”


Eric and Lyne; Elsie and I are truly touched by your letter. We are so humbled you choses us, and thankful for the love, friendship and memories.


C&E

No comments: